Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM)
ACEM was founded in 1918. Thanks to its excellent teaching facilities and faculty, ACEM received EQUIS and AMBA accreditation in 2008.
At present, the school offers two post-doctoral programmes, two PhD programmes of First Class Disciplines, twelve Master programmes and seven undergraduate programmes. Among them, the discipline of Management Science and Engineering was appraised as the National Key Discipline.
Currently, the school boasts 1705 undergraduates, 480 master students, 313 PhD candidates, 30 post-doctorates, and over 1300 MBA students.
As one of the leaders in China's business education, the Executive MBA at Shanghai Jiaotong University has received the following accolades:
- 2010 No.1 MBA programme in China
- 2009 No.1 MBA programme in China
- 2008 No.1 MBA programme in China, social responsibility and student evaluation
- 2007 No.1 MBA programme in China
Established in 2003, AEMBA covers two leading programs: Global MBA and Dual-Degree SJTU-KEDGE Executive MBA, both organised in collaboration with Shanghai Jiao Tong University. AEMBA has a powerful alumni network both in Asia and Europe of over 1000 business leaders from 27 nationalities.
Participants of the Dual-Degree SJTU Kedge Executive MBA come from leading international and local companies including Intel, PWC, Volvo, Kodak, Bertelsmann, Hilton, Tyco Electronics, Astra Zeneca, Maersk, Bank of Communication, Nanfang Daily Media Group, China Shipyard Group, and Shanghai Advertising, amongst others.
“Your Vision, Your Victory”. We build and inspire talent strategists from MNCs developing in the Chinese market, and from Chinese companies going global. After participating in this programme, senior managers should:
- Have full confidence to deal with diversified, multi-cultural and fast-changing businesses
- Build strong ability to influence people and organisations
- Implement innovation throughout the company
- Conquer the next summit
- One of the few Sino-foreign EMBA programs where both institutions have received EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations
- A dual-degree EMBA, lifting your personal brand at both domestic and international level
- A part-time EMBA program (taught in English and Chinese) allowing you to study in China while developing your international career in the Asia-Pacific region
- Executive-level business club and alumni network
- At least eight years full-time work experience, and five years management experience
- A recognised college degree
- A clearly-formulated “strategic project”
Step One: Pre-admission. Download the pre-application form , and send it back to the Programme Office.
Step Two: Formal application. Complete the application package with other necessary documents.
Step Three: Sit for test and attend interview in English. The presentation on your strategic project will provide the core content of the interview. For further details, please visit the programme web site (www.aemba.com.cn) or contact the Programme Office.