Global Executive MBA
The Global Executive MBA offers high-potential executives a prestigious Master of Business Administration degree from a top-level, internationally recognised academic institution, in perfect synergy with the business world.
Our objective: to equip executives with the competencies, cultural sensitivity and strategic vision they need to effectively deal with the challenges in today’s global economy.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives.
- Requirement for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL (110) or IELTS (7.5)
- Selected applicants must provide successful scores from either the GMAT or the Kedge Business Admission Test.
- The test consists of a 2-hour Aptitude MCQ section – problem solving, communication, numerical and factual data management, logical thinking – and a mini case presentation, developed to test the career maturity and business “acumen” of candidates.
- The case study is followed by an admission interview led by a member of the faculty and a senior administrator.
- Applicants will be notified of their results within a week.