ISB's Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business
ISB’S POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT FOR FAMILY BUSINESS (PGP MFAB) is a 15-month comprehensive general management programme for the next generation of family business owners.
The programme uniquely contextualises the latest management concepts -- similar to those in top global MBA programmes -- to the needs of family businesses. While each family business is unique, these best practices can be applied across family businesses.
The curriculum is taught from an owner’s perspective. It is designed for you to successfully transition into the role of a business leader. There are courses which specifically focus on entrepreneurship, on how to sustain the business, explore markets, expand portfolios, and lead business growth.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification (e.g., CA, etc.). Applicants should have completed the bachelor’s degree at the time of submitting the application.
- No work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that work experience of 4-5 years will be of great value.
Admission to the programme is a highly selective and competitive process. Therefore, it is extremely important to submit a high-quality application.
To apply for MFAB programme, you need to complete an online application form. The form can be completed over several sessions. You can save and review the information before final submission of the completed application.
The documents listed below are to be scanned and uploaded with your application.
- Colour photograph
- Copy of passport
- Grade 12 marksheet/transcript
- Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Business card
* It is mandatory to submit the bachelor’s degree certificate and mark sheets for all semesters/years completed at the time of submitting the application.