The ESMT Executive MBA
The ESMT EMBA in Berlin is an 18-month, part-time, modular program with a #1 reputation for developing global executives. Participants, comprising exclusively mid- to senior-level managers, meet in Berlin for intensive six day modules every two months, beginning in October each year. Two international modules take participants to economic powerhouses abroad for networking and academic exchange. Graduates are awarded a Master of Business Administration degree, and most progress to significant executive-level corporate leadership roles after graduation. In Berlin, EMBA participants learn from outstanding international faculty from Germany’s top business school. The programme targets those who have an interest in creating long-term, sustainable competitive advantage for their companies through innovation, technology, and a global mindset.
- Strong career record with at least 5 years of professional experience, thereof at least 3 years managerial experience
- Indicators of senior leadership potential for high-performance career growth
- International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong motivation, commitment and drive to succeed in a challenging academic program
- Clear commitment by your company with regard to study-time allowances and project agreements, or an in-depth discussion with our EMBA management about your career plan for EMBA Career Change candidates.
MBA Admissions operates a rolling admissions process, with available places in the class filled on a continual basis. Space in the ESMT Executive MBA class is limited, and early application is strongly suggested.
The following are deadlines for the next Executive MBA intake:
Round 1: April 3, 2017 (for early decision candidates)
Round 2: July 3, 2017
Round 3: September 4, 2017