EMBA/EMPA Dual Degree Program
Our one-of-a-kind EMBA/EMPA Dual Degree Program prepares seasoned managers for executive leadership roles in both the private and public sectors by combining best business management practices with expert insight into governance and policy analysis.
The EMBA program at the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin (ESMT) is a rigorous general management program that guides your transition from management into senior leadership and entrepreneurial roles. The program is designed to deliver the experiences and skills needed to transform you into an effective, integrative leader, capable of implementing change and innovation in complex international business environments.
The EMPA program at the School of Public Administration and Development Economics (SPADE) prepares current and future public service professionals to lead organizations through acquiring the skills needed to govern, manage, and make policy and administrative decisions while upholding the values of public service.
- At least five 5 years of management experience
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Professional Fluency in English
- Online Application
- Undergraduate Academic Transcripts
- Graduate Academic Transcripts (if applicable)
- Personal Statement
- Non-objection letter from the applicant's employer
English language requirement:
- A minimum score of 78 in the IBT TOELF test, or;
- A minimum score of 6.0 in the IELTS Academic test, or;
- Proof of having completed a Bachelor's degree in which the language of instruction was entirely in English
Test Scores of either:
- The Business Admissions Test (administered by DI) (BAT), or;
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or;
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
Space in the Dual degree program EMBA-EMPA class is limited and early application is strongly suggested.
The following are the deadlines for the next intake:
Program Start Date: 14 September 2019
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019